Boat mechanic (small pleasure crafts)
Employer: Skuteviken Personell AS
Address: Strandgaten 59, 5004 Bergen
Phone: +47 55 32 00 88
Fax: +47 55 61 99 34
Contact Person: Astri Kaastad or Jon Gisle Johannessen, phone +47 55 32 00 88
Work Place: Bergen, Hordaland, Norway.
Skuteviken Personell AS, is a Bergen-based recruitment agency that offers recruitment solutions in the private and public sector. We rent out labor for shorter and longer periods, as well as recruiting candidates for permanent positions. Due to a flexible organization, we have the ability to tailor solutions for our customers needs, as well as have daily contact with our employees. Through the recruitment of new candidates we are committed to providing good service. This is to ensure that you, as a job applicant, will perceive the engagement through Skuteviken Personell AS, as a positive experience. See also www.skutevikenpersonell.no for more information. Please also visit www.visitbergen.com and www.bergen.kommune.no for more information about the city Bergen.
For one of our well known and serious customers we are now looking for a Boat mechanic. All the boats are in the pleasure craft market, with both inboard and outboard engines.
• Experience as mechanic with marine engines (Preferable Volvo Penta, but also from Mercruiser, VW Marine or Yanmar)
• Electro Mechanical background / education
• Preferable with Maritime Education
• Good fault seeking knowledge on marine engines like Volvo Penta etc.
• Truck license and crane operator certificate is desirable but not required.
• Experience with equipment like; Stern drives, Trim flaps, thrusters, anchor winch etc.
• Reliable, independent with good order sensory
• English or Scandinavian language
Wages: NOK 150 - 205 gross pr. hour depending on experience and qualifications (equivalent 18 - 26 EURO pr. hour). This position will also require overtime in periods.
Family: Skuteviken Personell AS may help you to obtain apartment for rent if you are moving to Bergen, Norway for the first time. Additional Skuteviken Personell AS can be of assistant with the planning for schools, kindergarten etc. if you move here with your family.
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail, and mark it with: "Mechanic Marine". Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: Fulltime/Fixed.
Deadline: As soon as possible and not later than 28.03.2010
Accession: As soon as possible.
For more information: Please call Astri Kaastad or Jon Gisle Johannessen. Telephone: +47 55 32 00 88