Medical Specialist in Radiology
The Department of Radiology at the Hospital of Bornholm carries out conventional X-ray examinations, ultrasound scans incl. interventions and CT scans. The department works with a fully integrated RIS/PACS system and has a strong focus on the development of teleradiology services.
- Medical specialist; qualified in cardiology or radiology
- Clinical work experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn Danish
- A permanent job as a medical specialist with a view to becoming a head physician in the department
- Influence on decision making processes
- 37-hours working week with family friendly working hours
- An attractive salary package, including pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for further education
- A free Danish language course prior the employment
- Help with relocation to Denmark for you and your family (if applicable)
If you are interested in applying for the vacant position, please send a letter of motivation, a CV and an account of your medical specialist training by email to email@example.com. Please submit your application in English.