Medical Specialist in Cardiology
The Medical Department at the Hospital of Bornholm has a close cooperation with Rigshospital, the largest hospital in Denmark. The department is divided into following sub-specialities: cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary medicine, oncology and neurology. A paediatric and a dialysis ward are attached to the department.
- Medical specialist; qualified in cardiology or radiology
- Clinical work experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn Danish
- A permanent job as a medical specialist with a view to becoming a head physician in the department
- Influence on decision making processes
- 37-hours working week with family friendly working hours
- An attractive salary package, including pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for further education
- A free Danish language course prior the employment
- Help with relocation to Denmark for you and your family (if applicable)
If you are interested in applying for the vacant position, please send a letter of motivation, a CV and an account of your medical specialist training by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application in English.