A full time appointment beginning the 1st October.
We are a Grundtvig / Koldsk school with a European profile. We
have 138 pupils and 25 members of staff. IT is an important part of
our profile and as such, the school has wireless network
capabilities and SMART boards integrated in every classroom. We
are looking for the right person to manage our current systems
as well as assuring the continued development of the school's IT systems.
• have a flair for IT and be up-to-date with current developments
• be pedagogically minded with an ability to guide pupils and colleagues
in use of IT
• be technically adept , ie. can debug Windows drivers and understand
the intricate MAC address filtering on routers
• be able to develop and maintain our website (wordpress)
• want to work in an environment with young people and other
• teach physics, both at the elementary level, but also at a higher
secondary level where students must be challenged further. The ability to
teach biology and geography would be welcome
· speak a Scandinavian language
• we would welcome any other ideas or subjects that would enhance the
• you must be willing to actively participate in the many other aspects of
everyday school life, including trips abroad, evening duties and weekend
Additional information about the school can be found on www.rejsbyefterskole.
dk For further information on the job, please contact us on
7475 3622 and arrange a visit. Employment is in accordance with ml.
Finance and LC.
The deadline for written applications is 24th August with the morning post
- interviews will take place onThursday 26th August. Your application
should be labled "teacher" and be sent by post or email to:
Kogsvej 3, Rejsby, 6780 Skærbæk email@example.com