Concrete workers/Scaffolders/Iron & Steel Fixers
Concrete Workers/ Scaffolders/Iron & Steel Fixers
Oslo, the capital of Norway is a fast growing city with a high standard of living. Currently there are no other cities in Europe that can point to more new projects in the construction industry. Are you a skilled Iron Fixer & Steel Fixer? A good Scaffolder/Form Fitter or Concrete Worker? Then perhaps you have just the competence we are looking for.
On behalf of our clients, we are looking for permanent new employees with experience and strong motivation to move to Norway for the following positions:
Concrete Workers/Iron and Steel Fixers
We are looking for skilled Iron Fixers, Scaffolders/Formwork Carpenters and Concrete Workers with minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry. If you are you the right candidate, you will be offered a permanent project based job with Manpower, a serious competitor within the construction industry in Oslo, Norway.
The work includes the production in connection with scaffolding/formwork/ reinforcement/concrete for large commercial buildings, residential units and other work, as well as some rehabilitation. The work will largely be related to the projects central both in Oslo and throughout the districts all over Norway. Flexibility and positive attitude towards living in barracks and moving around in Norway is important.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Good understanding of English
• Experience within concrete formwork/scaffolding/iron fixers/concrete work
• Experience within European style clamp form system. Panalized deck systems, wall form system, column forms systems, and traditional wooden formwork.
• You must be able to work in teams as well as independent
• You must be punctual, reliable, disciplined and structured
• You should have high professional pride, and enjoy performing quality work.
• Be able to demonstrate good references from previous work
- Motivation to permanently locate to Norway
What we offer
• Jobs in exciting leading construction companies in Norway with large projects.
• A secure and good working environment with friendly colleagues.
• Good salary conditions, insurance and pensions
• Help with obtaining housing/residence in your new location
Interested in applying:
Please send your CV in English to Workinnorway@manpower.no