NB: We don't want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Fedje municipality
Address: Kommunehuset, 5947 Fedje, Norway
Phone: +47 56 16 51 00
Fax: +47 56 16 51 19
Contact Person: Mr. Heinz Diehl, Phone: +47 56 16 51 42
Work Place: Fedje municipality, a small island 1,5 hours north of Bergen city, on the West coast of Norway
About the company: Fedje - the westernmost municipality in Norway is small, but a good place to stay and live in. The island has about 600 inhabitants, and the distances within the island are short. It takes about 1,5 hours by car and ferry to the nearest city, Bergen. The island has numerous possibilities for outdoor activities, both on shore and at sea. In summertime we have beautiful weather for swimming, diving, watersports, and in wintertime we have wild and stormy weather.
Our nursing services includes a nursing home with 16 residents, home care services and 2 flats for mentally challenged persons. There is joint rotation between the nursing home and the home care unit, which means that all nurses work both places.
Information about the position:
We have a 100% and a 20% job vacancy, and 50% temporary post through 2011. It's possible to combine 20%+50% positions. Work includes day-, evening- and nightshifts.
We are looking for officially licensed nurses who..
- have solid expertise, knowledge and skills
- are able to act independently and take responsibility
- are frank and respectful towards our residents/patients
- look on the bright side and are flexible
- appreciate to take part in the holistic care of our residents
- master the Norwegian language, both verbally and written
- have a valid driving licence
- Good, adequate introduction/job-training and internal skill enhancement
- Individual competency- and skill development
- Evidence based nursing
- Being an active part in the enhancement of our professionality
- We are an IA organization and have a helpful and cooperative working atmosphere incl. HMS
- Excellent employee pension provided by KLP
- Use of the local swimming hall for free
- Good coverage in the kindergarten and a good school in constant development
- Further developement of your skills in the Norwegian language (upon agreement)
- Employment will always be according to Norwegian law and national agreements in the public sector.
Wages: NOK 321800-384500 gross pr. year (el. hour/months) depending on experience and qualifications + extra for nights, evenings, weekends etc.
- Help in finding accommodation/housing
- Refunding of your moving expenses (upon agreement)
Application: Please send an application with CV, references and documentation to Fedje kommune, 5947 Fedje, Norway or email@example.com
Work Regulations: permanent, project, fulltime, part time ect.
Application date: 9th of December 2010
Start date: 1st of February 2011 (or upon agreement)
For more information: Please call Manager of nursing services Heinz Diehl- Tlf. 56165142 - epost: firstname.lastname@example.org or Head Nurse Siv Hopland, Tlf. 56165140 - epost: email@example.com