We are searching: Manufacturing Engineer
With main focus being a problem solver within
production technique. Focus on Lean, Kaizen,
SMED and 5S analysis.
Subordinate elements are basis in the daily work:
- Estimates of production, personnel needs and costs of production in order to provide information/ basis of decisions
- Planning and management of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods and quality control
- Analysis and planning of manpower utilization, space requirements and part flow
- Implement new equipment in the production
- Outsourcing, participate in projects related to change of suppliers
- Develop / evaluate and improve manufacturing
- Construction of jigs and fixtures.
- Long-term and systematic work methodology
- Good knowledge of CAD system
- At least 5 years experience from a mechanical manufacturing company
- Knowledge and regular use of common PC based IT systems
- General mechanical talent
- Approved Engineering education, minimum university/college level.
- Excellent problem solving methodology
- Good team player
- Maintain contact and follow up customers and suppliers within the assigned tasks.
- Collaboration with other units in the Doosan system
For questions, contact Production Manager Martin Henøen tel. +47 71 26 85 38/mob 950 65 655 or R&D Manager Joran Søbstad tel +47 71 26 85 37 / mob 959 33 633
Application to ivar.arne.gjeitnes @ doosan.com by January 15th