5 Dairy Operators
Employer: Din BemanningsPartner AS
Phone: +47 45 48 99 31
Contact Person: Roy Hansen
Location on the west coast of Norway, close to cities as Sandnes and Stavanger
Information about the employer/place of employment:
Din BemanningsPartner AS, also known as DB-Partner, is a Norwegian staffing and recruitment agency covering needs within the food industry in Norway. We have special knowledge within the dairy, vegetables, fish and meat industry. DB-Partner had a turnover of NOK 45 mill in 2010 and is a part of DB-Gruppen.
DB-Partner has detailed knowledge about the industry and its local market. Our recruitment consultants are well educated, and they have detailed and selective experience in the appropriate fields.
DB-Partner are offering highly qualified and experienced workers; dairy and abattoir workers; butchers, boners, sausage makers, production workers and industry cleaning for short term and long term assignments and permanent positions.
DB-Partner's goal is to be the first choice of recruitment solutions within the food industry in Norway.
DB-Partner has the privilege of working with one of Norway's most successful companies within the dairy industry. They've had great success for several years and because they continuously increase their production volume and turnover the future looks very bright!
Due to this success the company has had with their Norwegian version of the product Skyr, based on the original Skyr from Iceland, they need to and are planning an increase of their production volume on the west coast of Norway. And because of this, they also employ more staff.
DB-Partner has started a recruitment process to cover five fulltime/permanent positions, not only for the production of Skyr, but in general for the dairy production as such.
Information about the positions:
The available positions are:
- Dairy process operator (milk production) - reference KQ35101
Primary work in the control center, and responsible for continuous operations of the lines.Education and experience within either food technology or processing technology.
- Operator for Skyr production - reference KQ35102
- Draining operator - reference KQ35103
Experience from either industrial food industry or mechanical work.
- Registration operator - reference KQ35104
This job includes a last and final occasion for quality control of the production process and requires a high level of responsibility of the operator.
- Technical operator - reference KQ35105
Maintenance and repairs of operational equipment. Automatician or technical education needed. Extended experience within industrial processing plants is required.
- Scandinavian communicative skills (Icelanders mostly learn Norwegian easily so don't let this stop you from applying)
- Practical experience for more than five years within each specific field
- High level of responsibility and good work attitude
- Knowledge of industrial hygiene routines
- Ability to work weekly rotating shifts
We can offer:
- Employment within an international but 100% Norwegian owned company
- Location on the west coast of Norway, close to cities as Sandnes and Stavanger.
- Exciting professional and personal challenges
- Competitive wages
- Good personal insurances
- Housing: If desired, we can help find housing in the local area
Housing: If desired, we can help find housing in the local area
We look forward to receive your application with detailed CV. Please mark the application with the right reference code and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DB-Partner will be located in Reykjavik January the 24-25th through cooperation with Eures. Preferred candidates will during these dates be given an opportunity for a personal interview.
Application date: As soon as possible!
Start date: By agreement
For more information:
Please contact us, or meet us in Reykjavik January the 24th and 25th!