Narvik Bedriftshelsetjeneste is a well established occupational health service, serving 3000 employees in 140 local businesses and public entities. The main focus of our operations is to support the management of health and safety in these organisations. Our occupational health service relies on team work across professional boundaries, meeting challenges in many different sectors of the work market. In addition to employing a physician, the service has on staff nurses, a physiotherapist/ergonomist, an occupational hygienist/engineer and a general manager.
Narvik Bedriftshelsetjeneste is looking for a physician to complete our team of occupational health professionals.
While previous experience and/or formal training in occupational health is considered favourable, it is not a requirement. In order to apply, you must have a medical degree and be eligible to apply for Norwegian licensure. It is required that you are able to work independently.
• operational medical officer
• occupational risk assessment and preventive health services
• health surveillance according to identified measurable risks in the job
• providing medical advice for work related issues
• sick absence follow up and attendance counselling
• teaching and advising
• negotiable salary
• employee benefits (i.e. group insurance, retirement benefits, paid vacation)
• dynamic work days with varied assignments and duties
• excellent working environment
• attractive office space, with views of the harbour and fjord
• daytime work, without any on call duty
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Øystein Flygel work phone +47 76 96 90 98
mobile phone +47 951 99 032
Please send your written application, including curriculum vitae, to:
Narvik Bedriftshelsetjeneste, Boks 655, 8508 Narvik, Norway
Application deadline: April 8, 2011