Maintenance Fitter-Diesel (sponsored visa-457) (Australia)
Maintenance Fitter-Diesel (sponsored visa-457)
• Earth moving equipment
• Coal Mining Industry/Emerald, QLD Location /Site based
• Various Rosters /Lifestyle rosters
• Competitive Salary + Accommodation provided or rental allowance
We are seeking experienced Diesel Fitters that have proven original equipment manufactures (OEM) on heavy duty machinery such as; Caterpillar- Dozer, Graders, Loaders, Dump Trucks and Water Carts. Komatsu- Excavators, Loaders, Dump Trucks and Service Trucks. Hitachi – Excavators.
The positions are situated in the Bowen Basin region of Northern Queensland near the township of Emerald. This position will require you to relocate to sunny blue sky Australia. In your spare time you will find yourself soaking up the serenity and tropical aspects of Northern Queensland.
The regional centre of Emerald boasts an array of facilities and services including a Domestic airport, University, Tafe, Hospitals, Chic fashion stores and cafes.
The city of Mackay is on a 2 ½ hour drive away where you will find yourself relaxing on our beautiful beaches or you may choose to explore our stunning rainforests and national parks.
This is a permanent position with our client, based on either one of two mining sites.
To be successful in the position you must have the following qualifications, attributes and skills;
• Trade Qualified in appropriate mechanical discipline
• Current First Aid Certificate and a National Drivers Licence or ability to obtain
• Exposure to the above mentioned equipment is essential
• Demonstrated exposure to delivering accurate diagnosis to improving both reliability and availability to fleet and maintenance activities
• Experience in component change outs and fault finding is essential
• Ability to engage in site safety & environment culture of JSEA, SAM, or safety observations and risk assessments
• Exposure to field service, mining or civil working environments with breakdowns
• Ability to submit and pass visa requirements, pre-employment medicals, drug & alcohol screening
Sponsorship is available for the right candidates; you will be sponsored under the visa 457 programme. To apply for these positions please email Chris Shearn, Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org sending your current resume, along with a copy of your trade certificate and licenses.