Reasearch Analyst Scandinavia
Euromonitor International – Eastern Europe is expanding its Syndicated Country Research team and seeks a bright Research Analyst to join its Scandinavian desk.
Research Analyst will pass in the first six months a learning cycle that would include set of trainings as well as responsibility for direct research in one of the Scandinavian countries.
Once the learning cycle is completed the Research Analyst will become commissioner of Scandinavian markets.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the research to ensure the highest possible quality of output
- Developing close contacts across FMCG industries
- Recruiting, training and developing field-based research team
- Commissioning projects to field based research team
- Responding to both in-house and client queries
- Assessing and improving overall product quality
- Pleasant international working environment
- Competitive working conditions
- Interesting Career development
Research Analyst Profile
- Excellent knowledge of FMCG markets and socio-economic development in Scandinavia
- Native speaking of one of the Scandinavian languages or at least intermediate level of Danish, Norwegian or Swedish language combined with work or study experience in mentioned countries
- Fluency in oral and written English language is required
- High numeracy and analytical skills, with an ability to interpret, analyze and present statistics in an interesting way
- The ability to work both independently and in team, ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Organizational and multitasking skills in order to structure the workload in the best possible way
- A strong background in economics, marketing, and/or market research is desirable, but not essential.
- Submit your Cover letter and CV in English language to
Application deadline 20th April 2011