Sushi Chef/Kitchen Manager
A new restaurant is opening soon centrally in Kristiansand in southern Norway. We are looking for ambitious people who understand quality and want to be part of developing something unique for this restaurant. We put great focus on our hospitality and making people feel special, both our guests and our staff.
• Daily management of the kitchen
• Responsible for the quality and effiency of the kitchen
• Budget and revenue responsibility.
• Leadership and management of kitchen staff
In a position as kitchen manager for our sushi restaurant, you will need to work as the direct leader of the kitchen staff. You need to be a good listener for our employees, and take lead when needed. You should be able to value in different people. You will be able to motivate by sharing your energy, humor and business sense. You will need to be able to show that you're in command, but in a positive way, and be a leader in the skills you should have in running a successful restaurant kitchen, innovative thinking and pride in all you do.
Qualifications & skills:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sushi preparation. Preferred education, but not a requirement
• Completed courses/education in hygiene.
• Extravert and social attitude
• High degree of attention to service and have a genuine interest to create unique customer experiences.
• Good cooperation skills
• Integrity and loyalty
• Ability to work efficient and professional in high tempo
• opportunity to participate in the opening of the restaurant
• social and comfortable working environment
• good development opportunities
• Competitive salary based on your skills
• Startup date upon agreement
Want to apply?
You can apply directly at http://borderlesstalent.manpower.com/ and upload your CV in English. If you have questions or want more information you can contact email@example.com or phone +47 948 57 202.