Centrifugal Compressor Specialist/ Project Manager Compressor Repairs
Dresser-Rand AS is part of the Dresser-Rand Group, an independent energy industry leader with headquarters in Paris and Houston. Dresser-Rand has approximately 7.000 employees with around 180 based in Norway, one of its 12 worldwide manufacturing facilities. The Norwegian activities include the engineering and manufacturing of gas turbine packages for generators and centrifugal compressors as well as being a service hub for all Dresser-Rand products. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW, Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry at offshore and land based installations around the world. Dresser-Rand AS is situated close to both mountains and the coast in the beautiful countryside of Kongsberg.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for providing first class specialist support to Norwegian clients, field service staff and other relevant personnel on centrifugal compressors.
• Primary contact regarding compressor repairs at the other D-R locations.
• Responsible for supporting our efforts to increase sales and profitability, i.e. revamps, rerates, upgrades and engineered repair opportunities on both D-R and non D-R products
• Responsible for structured response and follow up of field issues on centrifugal compressors and aux systems
• Internal follow up regarding product improvement
• Find and develop revamp and upgrade opportunities
• Make presentations to existing and potential customers about D-R technical capabilities
• Act as interface between customers and client services to obtain relevant technical data
• Develop feasibility studies
• As required assist in developing proposals
• Assist in developing Value propositions and determine Life Cycle Costs
• Should expect to travel throughout assigned territory and elsewhere on an as required basis
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, particularly centrifugal compressors and associated processes
• Knowledge of the application of the products at customers facilities
• Knowledge about D-R main competitors and market
• Motivated, dynamic and industrious with can-do attitude
• Fluency in English (essential)
• Developed presentation skills
As an employee of Dresser-Rand, you will enjoy
• An excellent and informal working environment
• Varied assignments, working on exciting projects together with skilled colleagues
• An international environment full of development potential for individuals
• Competitive terms with good pension and insurance schemes
Questions related to this position can be addressed to Einar Christiansen, +47 32287034.
Send written application with CV, marked “Centrifugal Compressor Specialist” via email to email@example.com