NB: We don’t want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Pro Invenia AS
Address: St. Olavs gate 25B, 2004 Lillestrøm, Norway
Contact Person: Natalie Ingram Schmidt, Phone: +47 482 78 130
Work Place: In the city of Oslo, Bergen and Trondheim, Norway
About the company: Pro Invenia is a Consulting and Engineering company who specializes in the delivery of services related to the development of infrastructure. Our area of expertise is in Project Management, Purchasing, Engineering, Valuation/Estimations and Land Consolidation. We provide outsourcing, Consultants and staffing solutions within our areas of expertise.
Our company has three divisions: TELECOM – ENERGY – PROPERTY.
Our Clients are Telecom Operators, Equipment Providers, Energy Enterprises and Government-Owned companies who own the infrastructure or businesses which have an indirect association with them. See our website for additional information: www.proinvenia.com.
Information about the position: We are looking for a Radio Planner in fulltime permanent possition for our departments in Norway.
The Radio Planner’s main tasks will be:
• Coverage and quality measurement
• Planning frequencies and capacity planning
• Creating alternative technical solutions
• Functionality of the access network
• Budget analysis
• Economical responsibility for the project
• Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree (lack of education can be compensated by experience)
• Experience from the Telecommunications industry (graduates are encourage to apply)
• English language is required
• Good communication skills; written & verbal
• Great teamwork skills
• High work ethic
• Positive attitude
Wages: € 40.000 – 90.000 gross pr. Year + travel expenses in connection with work.
Housing: We can also offer up to 3 months free accommodation in the Oslo region if you are going to move.
Family: The employer will assist you if you bring your family.
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: Permanent/Project, fulltime.
Last application date: 31.12.2011
Start date: ASAP or around New Year 2011/2012.