Electricians - with or without approved Norwegian certificates
Selfa Arctic AS
Tel: +47 469 73 300
Electricians, with or without approved Norwegian certificates.
Selfa Arctic AS is a Norwegian company building fibreglass fishing vessels below fifteen meters. In addition we have two service departments occupied with maintenance and repairs of a broad range of crafts, and a department, specialized in engine sales and installations. We are located south of Harstad in the northern part of Norway, and in Trondheim. In total, the company employs 65 people with a variety of skills related to the marine industry.
Due to increased demand, we are seeking one or several electricians to join our workforce. You must have qualifications and experience in working with electric installations, and also preferably electronic instruments such as radars, echo sounders and various other electronic components.
Typical tasks you must be able to perform:
- Installation of cables and equipment on fishing vessels and other medium to small sized crafts.
- Connection of electric installations to main engine.
- Installation of antennas and other external equipment.
- Mounting of electronic equipment such as radar, echosounders, radio etc.
- Seatrials and error searching.
- Our yards are situated in Trondheim and on Rødskjær south of Harstad.
- We can offer competitive salaries.
- Place to stay can be provided by Selfa.
- For the right employee we will assist in obtaining certificates for working in Norway.
- You must speak fluent English, Swedish or Norwegian.
- Our workforce is diverse.
We are seeking employees with interest to establish long term work relationships.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +47 90922915