Computer scientist, interface development and software testing
For the development and maintenance of interfaces we are looking for acommited male or female Java-developer thinking and acting team- andsolution-oriented.Beside the skills of applied computer science you have a fast comprehension of any software beingmaintained by you. You are anxious to develop, integrate and test new application areas.
You are a student with a passed pre-degree examination or you have a master degree of computerscience or you are a qualified IT speciallist with advanced knowledge of the German language in writing and speaking.
For your employment you need well-founded and field-tested knowledge in the following areas:
• TCP/IP-Interface-Development with Java
• Implementation or use of interfaces corresponding to engineering standards
• Software-Tests with JUnit
• Diagnostic tool development (GUI-based) for Interfaces
Knowledge of one or more of the following areas would be advantages:
• SCADA (IEC 60870-5-104, DNP3, ...)Modbus or other Fieldbusses
• Modbus or other Fieldbusses
• Eclipse IDE, as well as Netbeans
• Windows (XP, 7, 2008) & Linux (Gentoo)
If you like these terms and definitions and if they are more than simple abbreviations for you wewould be pleased to meet you. We offer an open and innovative working environment as well as many possibilities for personal and professional development. Furthermore we offer the possibility to reach various interesting working areas by land and by water. We would like to offer you a permanent employment.
Please send your significant application documents by email to email@example.com.