Employer: Astra North AS
Visit Address: Auglendsmyrå 6, N-4016 Stavanger, Norway
Post Address: PB 622 Sentrum, N-4003 Stavanger, Norway
Phone: +47 51 22 17 00
Contact Person: Tor-Ivar Branæs
Work Place: Stavanger, Norway
Information about the employer/place of employment:
• Project employment with competitive benefits.
• Exciting and challenging projects in an international company
• Good career opportunities
• Competitive salary
• We have established routines and will provide help for newly hired personnel in need of relocating themselves and their family from abroad. We have experience with relocating personnel from all the Nordic Countries.
• We’ll provide with all the information you need about accommodations, nursery schools, schools, savings- and insurance deals, and other relevant needs.
• If you have questions regarding work permits, tax, social security, or other queries related to working in Norway, do not hesitate about contacting us for an orientation.
Information about the position:
Established and recognized Production and Technology Company in the Norwegian Oil- & Gas Industry, is looking for Telecom Engineers.
• Produce and revise telecom documentations and drawings.
• Prepare work package for installation.
• Execute and verify documentation for telecom calculations.
• Produce technical requisition for all materials needed for offshore installation.
• Multidiscipline experience to understand drawings from other disciplines.
• Design of fibre and network, router, switcher, CCTV, public address, radio link, radar, EMS.
• BSc College/University or technical college combined with certificate of apprenticeship.
• Preferably education within telecom.
• Long experience, 5 to 10 years, within offshore related projects.
• Knowledge of relevant standards.
• Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
• Experienced in several process and utility systems, incl. control systems and telecom systems.
• Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
• Knowledge of project planning and commissioning planning.
• Preferably have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
• Knowledge of relevant computer systems for the industry.
• Knowledge of telecom systems in general.
• Advantage with knowledge to the oil and gas industry.
Wages: After agreement
Housing: See “Relocation”
Work Regulations: Permanent, Fulltime
Family: See “Relocation”
How to apply: Email to; email@example.com
Application date: 24.02.2012
Start date: ASAP
For more information: See www.astranorth.no