Operations Coordinator Dredging
NB: We don’t want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Oceaneering AS
Address: Jåttåvågen, Hinna, pb 8024, 4068 Stavanger
Phone: +47 51 82 51 00
Contact Person: Mette H. Bastiansen, Phone: +47 51 82 53 08
Work Place: Jåttåvågen, Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
About the company:
Oceaneering in Norway is part of Oceaneering International Inc., an international Oil Service Company with approx.10.000 employees in 21 countries. The Company has approx 1,300 employees in Norway.
I Norway, the company has offices and workshops in Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Fredrikstad, Mongstad, Ågotnes, Florø and Kristiansund. Oceaneering provides a variety of services and products to the oil and gas industry on the Norwegian continental shelf, with emphasis on underwater technology, inspection and maintenance management operations.
Information about the position:
We are looking for a Operations Coordinator in fulltime permanent position for our Dredging and Decommissioning department.
Main tasks and responsibilities related to the position:
• Participate in establishing tender/offer, project planning, operation, and preparation and control of billing documents
• Project-based customer contact
• Planning of maintenance and cost control
• Ensure that internal guidelines for safety and quality are developed and maintained
• Participate in the development of Dredging equipment and solutions
• Maintain close collaboration with Oceaneering International units for better utilization of equipment
• Develop and maintain operational and technical documentation
• Other relevant tasks within the Deepwater Technical Solutions division
• Engineering / technical background, long relevant experience can compensate for a lack of formal education
• Experience in project management
• Experience in contract work
• Knowledge of current contractual and technical requirements and standards
• Extensive knowledge of the oil and gas market, and discipline
• Operational experience offshore
• Good communication skills (English and Norwegian/ Scandinavian)
Wages: NOK 600 000, - gross pr. Year depending on experience and qualifications
Overtime and Holiday Pay included.
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: permanent position, fulltime
Start date: ASAP
For more information: please send an e-mail to: email@example.com