NB: We don’t want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Oceaneering AS
Address: Jåttåvågen, Hinna, pb 8024, 4068 Stavanger
Phone: +47 51 82 51 00
Contact Person: Mette H. Bastiansen, Phone: +47 51 82 53 08
Work Place: Jåttåvågen, Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
About the company:
Oceaneering in Norway is part of Oceaneering International Inc., an international Oil Service Company with approx.10.000 employees in 21 countries. The Company has approx 1,300 employees in Norway.
I Norway, the company has offices and workshops in Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Fredrikstad, Mongstad, Ågotnes, Florø and Kristiansund. Oceaneering provides a variety of services and products to the oil and gas industry on the Norwegian continental shelf, with emphasis on underwater technology, inspection and maintenance management operations.
Information about the position:
We are looking for a Planner in fulltime permanent position for our Engineering department.
Main tasks and responsibilities related to the position:
• Develop and maintain planning methods and planning tools
• Develop procedures and guidelines for the planning system and its use
• Prepare reports and queries
• Preparation and monitoring of project- and resource planning
• Assistance and user training
• Assist project managers with progress measurement and reporting
• Minimum 3 years experience in project management and project planning
• Relevant education and / or training in planning tools and project planning
• Excellent computer skills
• Good communication skills, Norwegian/ Scandinavian and English
Wages: NOK 450 000 – 700 000, - gross pr. Year depending on experience and qualifications
Overtime and Holiday Pay included.
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: permanent position, fulltime
Start date: ASAP
For more information: please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org