NB: We don’t want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Oceaneering AS
Address: Jåttåvågen, Hinna, pb 8024, 4068 Stavanger
Phone: +47 51 82 51 00
Contact Person: Mette H. Bastiansen, Phone: +47 51 82 53 08
Work Place: Jåttåvågen, Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
About the company:
Oceaneering in Norway is part of Oceaneering International Inc., an international Oil Service Company with approx.10.000 employees in 21 countries. The Company has approx 1,300 employees in Norway.
I Norway, the company has offices and workshops in Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Fredrikstad, Mongstad, Ågotnes, Florø and Kristiansund. Oceaneering provides a variety of services and products to the oil and gas industry on the Norwegian continental shelf, with emphasis on underwater technology, inspection and maintenance management operations.
Information about the position:
We are looking for a QA/CQI Manager in fulltime permanent position for our HSE/ QA department. The position reports to HSE/ CQI Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities related to the position:
• Plan and lead QA activities
• Perform quality audits internally and externally
• Act as advisor / facilitator for internal and external QA projects
• Process mapping
• Contribute to the further development of the Company’s Management System
• Document QA work within the department and prepare QA statistics and reports
• Presentations and Training
The position will require some traveling
• College education (Long, relevant experience can compensate for less formal education)
• Management experience
• Versatile experience in quality assurance and quality control
• Audit Manager experience / certification
• Experience with measuring equipment
• Ability to read, interpret and understand technical drawings, standards and procedures
• Familiar with welding, surface treatment, hydraulics, pressure testing, electronics, automation
• Good communication skills, both orally and in writing (English and Norwegian/ Scandinavian)
• Excellent computer skills
Wages: NOK 700 000, - gross pr. Year depending on experience and qualifications
Overtime and Holiday Pay included.
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: permanent position, fulltime
Start date: ASAP
For more information: please send an e-mail to: email@example.com