Senior Engineer/ Engineer
NB: We don’t want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Oceaneering AS
Address: Jåttåvågen, Hinna, pb 8024, 4068 Stavanger
Phone: +47 51 82 51 00
Contact Person: Mette H. Bastiansen, Phone: +47 51 82 53 08
Work Place: Jåttåvågen, Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
About the company:
Oceaneering in Norway is part of Oceaneering International Inc., an international Oil Service Company with approx.10.000 employees in 21 countries. The Company has approx 1,300 employees in Norway.
I Norway, the company has offices and workshops in Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Fredrikstad, Mongstad, Ågotnes, Florø and Kristiansund. Oceaneering provides a variety of services and products to the oil and gas industry on the Norwegian continental shelf, with emphasis on underwater technology, inspection and maintenance management operations.
Information about the position:
We are looking for Senior Engineers/ Engineer in fulltime permanent position for our Engineering department.
Main tasks and responsibilities related to the position:
• Design and construction of electrical and mechanical equipment and components
• Testing and qualification of subsea electro-mechanical components and actuators
• Design of mechanical and electrical systems
• Calculations and technical analysis
• Participation in development projects
• Planning and execution of operations
• Follow-up of suppliers and production
• Relevant experience in the subsea / offshore industry
• BSC/MSC in Engineering
• Experience with the use of 2D / 3D drawing tools (desirable but not essential)
• Technical experience and interest
• Good communication skills orally and in writing (Norwegian/ Scandinavian and English)
Wages: NOK 450 000 – 800 000, - gross pr. Year depending on experience and qualifications
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: permanent position, fulltime
Start date: ASAP
For more information: please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org