NB: We don’t want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Oceaneering AS
Address: Jåttåvågen, Hinna, pb 8024, 4068 Stavanger
Phone: +47 51 82 51 00
Contact Person: Mette H. Bastiansen, Phone: +47 51 82 53 08
Work Place: Jåttåvågen, Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
About the company:
Oceaneering in Norway is part of Oceaneering International Inc., an international Oil Service Company with approx.10.000 employees in 21 countries. The Company has approx 1,300 employees in Norway.
I Norway, the company has offices and workshops in Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Fredrikstad, Mongstad, Ågotnes, Florø and Kristiansund. Oceaneering provides a variety of services and products to the oil and gas industry on the Norwegian continental shelf, with emphasis on underwater technology, inspection and maintenance management operations.
Information about the position:
We are looking for a Contracts Administrator in fulltime permanent position for our Commercial department.
Main tasks and responsibilities related to the position:
• Participate in planning, organizing and improving the commercialization processes
• Make preliminary Tender document index and organize Tender Kick-off meetings
• Preparation of tender documents
• Support various departments in proposal preparation, contract review and other commercial issues
• Follow up actions/clarifications of tenders/bids
• Provide Commercial, Contractual and Sales support to Commercial Manager
• Provide Commercial & Contractual support to the technical organization
• Assist and take action with regards to verification of contents against valid Contracts, PO’s and other relevant contractual agreements as well as checking of commercial and contractual Terms & Conditions
• Follow up Contract escalations
• Participate in the implementation, maintenance and future developments of the Order Management System
• Verification and control of sales invoices on behalf of the ROV department.
• Ad hoc Commercial and Contractual support to OAS owned companies in Norway
• Other duties as directed by Commercial Manager – Norway
• Bachelor or Master degree within Engineering, Business Management or similar (Less formal education can be compensated by longer relevant experience)
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Contract courses (NF92 or similar)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft software
• Extensive knowledge of Legal English
Wages: NOK 500 000 – 900 000, - gross pr. Year depending on experience and qualifications
Overtime and Holiday Pay included.
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: permanent position, fulltime
Start date: ASAP
For more information: please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org