NB: We don’t want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Oceaneering AS
Address: Jåttåvågen, Hinna, pb 8024, 4068 Stavanger
Phone: +47 51 82 51 00
Contact Person: Mette H. Bastiansen, Phone: +47 51 82 53 08
Work Place: Jåttåvågen, Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
About the company:
Oceaneering in Norway is part of Oceaneering International Inc., an international Oil Service Company with approx.10.000 employees in 21 countries. The Company has approx 1,300 employees in Norway.
I Norway, the company has offices and workshops in Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Fredrikstad, Mongstad, Ågotnes, Florø and Kristiansund. Oceaneering provides a variety of services and products to the oil and gas industry on the Norwegian continental shelf, with emphasis on underwater technology, inspection and maintenance management operations.
Information about the position:
We are looking for a Contracts Advisor in fulltime permanent position for our Commercial department.
Main tasks and responsibilities related to the position:
• Work as a member of the Commercial Department reporting to the Commercial Manager, Norway on a day to day basis, still, occupationally (Trade) the position holder reports to the Contracts Manager - Eastern Hemisphere
• Review and recommend revisions/changes to the terms and conditions of commercial contracts on an ongoing basis. Final revisions are subject to Profit Centre Managers or General Managers and/or Commercial Managers approval
• Protect the company from risk and exposure in contracts while having an understanding of the commercial and operational objectives of the company
• Assist with contract negotiations
• Work/Liaise with Profit Centre Managers, General Managers, Commercial Manager and other personnel to help improve understanding of key contractual issues
• Assist Profit Centre Managers, General Managers & Commercial Manager regarding contractual issues
• Liaise with specialist support departments such as Corporate, EH Contracts Department, Legal and Tax
• Understand and work within the Company’s quality assurance system
• Assist with any other duties as and when required by profit Centre Managers & Commercial Manager
• Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
• Minimum 5 years Experience of contractual issues arising in the Oil and Gas industry including Offshore services Contracts covering the provision of personnel and equipment/services as well as contracts covering sale of Goods and Equipment to the Oil and Gas industry
• Degree in Law or Law and Management
• Familiar with standard Contract Terms & Conditions within the Oil and Gas business in Norway
• Good knowledge of Microsoft software
• Extensive knowledge of Legal English
Wages: NOK 500 000 – 900 000, - gross pr. Year depending on experience and qualifications
Overtime and Holiday Pay included.
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: permanent position, fulltime
Start date: ASAP
For more information: please send an e-mail to: email@example.com