Designer/ CAD operator
NB: We don’t want contact with sales-promoters
Employer: Oceaneering AS
Address: Jåttåvågen, Hinna, pb 8024, 4068 Stavanger
Phone: +47 51 82 51 00
Contact Person: Mette H. Bastiansen, Phone: +47 51 82 53 08
Work Place: Jåttåvågen, Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
About the company:
Oceaneering in Norway is part of Oceaneering International Inc., an international Oil Service Company with approx.10.000 employees in 21 countries. The Company has approx 1,300 employees in Norway.
I Norway, the company has offices and workshops in Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim, Fredrikstad, Mongstad, Ågotnes, Florø and Kristiansund. Oceaneering provides a variety of services and products to the oil and gas industry on the Norwegian continental shelf, with emphasis on underwater technology, inspection and maintenance management operations.
Information about the position:
We are looking for a Designer/ CAD operator in fulltime permanent position for our Engineering department.
Main tasks and responsibilities related to the position:
• Preparation of drawings and drawing documentation
• Responsible for drawing projects and tasks
• Planning and production of drawings in accordance with quality procedures and instructions
• Maintenance of the department's archive of drawings and revisions of drawings
• Technical education, longer relevant experience can compensate for less formal education
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
• Technical knowledge and system understanding
• Experience with the use of 2D / 3D drawing tools
• Good Norwegian (Scandinavian) and English language skills
Wages: NOK 350 000 – 500 000, - gross pr. Year depending on experience and qualifications. Holiday Pay included.
Application: Send short application and CV pr. E-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview.
Work Regulations: permanent position, fulltime
Start date: ASAP
For more information: please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org