Mechanical Design Engineer
We don’t want contact with sales-promoters!
Employer: Bergen Group Dreggen
Address: Hegrenesveien 17A- 5042 Bergen - Norway
Work Place: Bergen city, in the county of Hordaland, Norway
About the company:
Bergen Group Dreggen AS delivers cranes and lifting equipment for shipbuilding and offshore industry, "World Wide" The Company is certified according to the ISO 9001:2008 and comply with relevant HSE standards for the Norwegian offshore industry. Our main markets are the shipping industry in China and Europe in addition to the Norwegian and international offshore industry. Dreggen is a part of Bergen Group ASA www.bergengroup.no Please visit our webpage for further information about Bergen Group Dreggen:
See us on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-_FlgwEK2Q&feature=youtu.be
Due to increasing demand for our products and services, we are currently seeking motivated personnel - are you the right candidate to join our team?
Information about the position:
Your work task in Bergen Group Dreggen will range from simple projects with fewer requirements, to other projects which required high level of technical skills, accuracy and independence.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Prepared mechanical drawings according to customers and class requirement.
• Design of welded steel structures.
• Draw layout technical documentation for production purpose.
• Engineering education - BSc or MSc. Experience from similar position and proven good technical understanding, can compensate for lack of formal education
• Practice use of design tools like Inventor and Autocad 2D/3D or similar software.
• 2-5 years’ experience in the mechanical design.
• Fluency in English written and oral.
• Experience in development and manufacture of cranes is desirable, but not required.
• Graduates will be considered.
• Ability to find good technical and practical solutions on complex problems.
• Structured, creative and solution oriented.
• Independent and a good team player.
Wages: Depending on experience and qualifications.
Housing: Assist contracted staff with finding accommodation.
Family: At your own interest.
Application: Application must be send in on our recruitment database which you will find on: http://www.bergengroup.no/?recruitment=1
Applications must be uploaded on this database - do NOT send CV on email.
Diploma and references to be displayed later on request from company`s side.
Work Regulations: Fulltime employment.
Last application date: Incoming CV`s will be continuous evaluated.
Start date: Soon as possible.
For more information: Please call Mr. Jakob Holberg at +47 970 96 939 HR Manager or Juraj Gulas at +47 553 33 697 Technical Department. Please visit our web page www.bergengroup.no/dreggen for further information.