NORDKRAFT PRODUKSJON is a company in NORDKRAFT - a solid energy groups in positive growth, with interests in several businesses. As one of Northern Norway's largest power producers, Nordkraft Produksjon is currently responsible for operations and power sales for five wholly owned hydropower plants, four hydropower plants owned by subsidiaries and Nygård Mountain wind farm. In addition, the traded power from co-ownership and other rights that the group has available.
In line with our commitment to the development and construction of new small hydro projects, we need more professionals on the team.
In the newly established department Project Development is there an opening for Project Managers to lead and develop projects in small hydro power and renewable energy.
Qualifications - features:
• Master of Science or engineering geologist with experience in planning or carrying out underground work, site preparation, road building, building- and concrete work
• Master of Science. Preferably with experience in planning and construction of hydro power plants
• Experience in design and / or project management as a consultant or contractor
• Have good interpersonal skills and managing of multidisciplinary projects of varying size, but also the ability to work independently
• Are outgoing, enthusiastic and solution minded
• Language skills; should be able to speak a Scandinavian language
• Project management in multidisciplinary projects
• Lead and manage engineering processes in different phases
• Tender preparation and negotiation
• Design of water engineering facilities, intake and dam structures, pipelines and waterways, power plants and structures in connection with electro-mechanical installations
• Development of "best practices" for small hydro power plants
Nordkraft Produksjon offers competitive pay, good insurance and pension scheme and excellent opportunities for further skills development. Accession by appointment.
Only online applications will be considered. Search for: