Company: BackUp Personnel AS Mo i Rana
Location: Strandgt. 5, 8622 Mo i Rana, Norway
Title: Shuttering Carpenter
Number of positions: 10
Our client is one of the largest within construction and property development in the the Helgeland area in the county of Nordland. Our business is based on knowledge, experience, quality and tradition. The ability to perform work of good quality has always been a mainstay of the company
Due to increasing workload we are now looking for formwork carpenters.
We want skilled formwork carpenters, who have experience in the area. These positions will first be temporaty, of different duration, but with good opportunities for further extension to regular employment, for the right candidates. The work includes production associated with formwork / concrete housing units and commercial buildings.
• Experience with carpentry / steel fixing / concrete work
• You must be able to work in teams, as well as independent
• You must be punctual, dependable, disciplined and structured.
You must be able to speak a Scandinavian language or English
• You are independent and take initiative
• You are highly skilled in your job and set high goals
• You are quality conscious
• You have a high work capacity
• You are social, easygoing and adaptable
• Good salary conditions.
• Good conditions, insurance and pension
• Assistance in obtaining housing / residence if you are a working immigrant
7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with opportunities for overtime. It is structured to rotation for visiting workers.
If you want a solid and secure employer on exciting projects, tell us as soon as possible by sending a resume / application.
Starting date: 10.04.2012
To apply for a position: Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Questions about the position:
Contact: Human Resources Consultant / Partner Ove Windseth, tel. +47 95 40 55 81