Employer:Tiger Elektro AS
Address:Kongens gate 30, 7713 Steinkjer, Norway
Phone:+47 924 68 844
Contact Person:Mr. Tommy Aasen, telephone: +47 924 68 844
About the company: Tiger Elektro AS is a member of Norway’s largest electrical installation chain, Elfag. We are one of approx. 180 companies spread throughout the country, all with the same goal: To give our customers first class service at competitive prices, as well as provide our employees with great opportunities for professional development and challenging tasks in a socially inclusive and positive working environment.
The company is located in the city of Steinkjer in North Trondelag County in Mid-Norway. You can find more general information about this area of Norway here: www.steinkjer.kommune.no, www.trondelag.com/en/ and www.norway.no.
Information about the position: We have currently 6 employees and are experiencing a great increase in our workload. So we need more skilled electricians to join our team and are now looking for new colleagues with the following qualifications:
- Professionally skilled and eager for updates in regulations and codes
- Precise and punctual
- Able to work independently
- Enjoys a challenge
- Honest and neat
- Creates a good dialogue with our customers
- Able to recognize more sales opportunities
- Adapt quickly to and follow the company’s internal procedures
- Experience in telecommunications installation is an advantage
- Good Norwegian or another Scandinavian language, both written and verbal.
We can offer:
- Independent and responsible work involving a variety of challenges and tasks
- Competitive salary
- A very pleasant and social working environment
- Opportunities for further professional development and new skills
Send a short application and CV by e-mail to: email@example.com. Documents and references to be provided if interviewed. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Wages: We offer a very competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Housing: The employer will assist in finding housing.
Contract type: Permanent, full-time position. Daytime working hours on Monday-Friday.
Other information: You will need authorization to work as skilled electrician in Norway from the Norwegian Directorate for Civil Protection and Emergency Planning (DSB). For more information on how to apply for this, please see the webpage: http://www.dsb.no/no/toppmeny/English/Electrical-safety1/Foreign-electrical-skilled-workers/
How to apply: Send a short application and CV pr. e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Diplomas and other papers must be brought if interview. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.