Address: Grønland 56 - 3045 Drammen | Norway |
Phone: +47 959 14 655
Cinevation's history goes back to 2002. From the beginning we have been innovators in high speed data processing and imaging technology. Today we have a comprehensive know-how of transfer of digital images and data onto film. We have brought the very innovative "Cinevator" into the motion picture industry and during the last 3 years we have been developing a ground-braking technology and turn-key solution for long term archiving and preservation of digital data, the "Archivator". We are now getting ready to introduce the "Archivator" to the data archiving market.
With the "Archivator" we are targeting the global market for long term preservation of digital data.
Cinevation is a truly networked organization that work with leading technology, R&D and manufacturing partners in both the US and Europe. Our head office is located in Drammen, 40 km south-west of Oslo in Norway.
Read more about us on www.cinevation.net
We are seeking a Marketing Executive
Develop, maintain and execute a marketing strategy in accordance with the sales strategy and goals and Cinevation’s overall business strategy.
Make sure that this strategy is implemented (i.e. to define, get approval, implement, coordinate and follow-up marketing activities) in accordance with the above mentioned strategy and goals in cooperation with the relevant people within and outside Cinevation.
To be hands-on and proactive relative to the above.
The operational implementation includes:
• Develop and maintain a marketing activity schedule and related budget
• Implementation of marketing activities (to define, get approval, implement, follow up, control, report and perform any corrective actions needed) for corporate branding and marketing as well as product/application related marketing
• Implement and maintain a customer and leads database (Microsoft CRM)
• Develop and create marketing material
• Develop and update marketing information and collaterals in cooperation with the relevant internal technical and sales personnel as well as external partners
• Distribute marketing material internally and externally (i.e to customers, agents, suppliers and other stakeholders) on a regular basis
• Develop, implement and follow up campaigns and e-marketing (e-mail, web, search and social (Facebook, LinkedIn and blog)) marketing
• Develop, maintain and update Cinevation web site
• Prepare and distribute newsletters on a regular basis
• Arrange any potential advertising in global print magazines
• Conduct the relevant business intelligence (market research, customer surveys, competition analysis etc.)
• Plan, organize and manage events, tradeshows and conferences
• Plan, organize and manage communication with the press and prepare relevant press kits
• Plan, organize and manage joint activities with industry partners and relevant associations
A general task for this position is the ability to perform proactive communication with the market as well as the task to share information and ideas on a regular basis with the rest of the Cinevation Team.
• Relevant academic background in marketing and preferably some background and experience with graphic design
• A commercial mind-set (i.e. how can marketing contribute to support the business)
• Practical hands-on experience from international marketing, preferably of capital goods or high tech. products (B2B)
• Experience with e-marketing activities and systems
• The ability to manage all marketing projects with relevant experience from project management
• Fluent in English and preferably other languages
• Excellent skills in MS Office products
• Some knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• A good motivator and communicator with the ability to listen and establish trust and dialogue with external partners as well as the Cinevation organisation
• A general technical understanding and interest
• Dedicated an genuinely interested in marketing and the market to reach
• A creative mind with the ability to transfer ideas into reality by being hands on from A to Z
We are looking for two Marketing Executives:
• One position is permanent.
• One position is temporary from 1. March 2013 until 31. August 2014, with a high probability for becoming permanent.
Submission date: February 27th 2013
Please send your application to: email@example.com