Address: Grønland 56 - 3045 Drammen | Norway |
Phone: +47 959 14 655
Cinevation's history goes back to 2002. From the beginning we have been innovators in high speed data processing and imaging technology. Today we have a comprehensive know-how of transfer of digital images and data onto film. We have brought the very innovative "Cinevator" into the motion picture industry and during the last 3 years we have been developing a ground-braking technology and turn-key solution for long term archiving and preservation of digital data, the "Archivator". We are now getting ready to introduce the "Archivator" to the data archiving market.
With the "Archivator" we are targeting the global market for long term preservation of digital data.
Cinevation is a truly networked organization that work with leading technology, R&D and manufacturing partners in both the US and Europe. Our head office is located in Drammen, 40 km south-west of Oslo in Norway.
Read more about us on www.cinevation.net
We are seeking a Lab Manager
We are seeking an individual that holds relevant experience from photochemical processing industry, research, development and lab work. Our company has invested heavily in new technology over the last 8-10 years. The person we want to hire is going to play a central role in improving existing products, developing new products as well as reducing production costs.
This position is an important part of our R&D Department and will be reporting to the Director of Development.
• Overall responsibility for our photochemical laboratory (operating and quality Assurance)
• Contributing with testing and development in two international R&D projects; MiLoS and Astor.
• Testing and developing the Archivator system
• Responsible for the storage of spare parts
• Relevant academic background (BSc, MSc / University Degree in Engineering. Area of expertize: Chemistry (process - , organic - or material technology)
Must have a strong technical interest, insight and understanding
A team worker who is also able to work independently and provide results
Proactive, hands-on and result oriented * Self-driven attitude
• Fluent in English – written and oral Must be able to travel
• Relevant work experience is a requirement; work experience from abroad (English speaking country) is an advantage in this position
Submission deadline; February 27 2013
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org