Jobconnect Engineering AS
Professionals of expertise. The best choice for those who are looking for work and for those who want professional assistance with staffing and recruitment. Jobconnect offers complete staffing and recruitment services focusing on quality, personal attention and efficiency at all levels.
Due to increased workload we are now searching for electrical engineers for a customer in Norway within the aluminium industry. The plant is situated south of Oslo and the applicant must be willing to move to Norway.
* Problem solving in a recycling plant and a rolling mill
* Operations and maintenance of automation processes
* Participate in planning and execution of planned and preventive maintenance
* Plan and follow-up projects
* Participate in an on call shift arrangement
* Minimum Bachelor degree within electro/automation
* Certificate as an electrician
* Knowledge about automation systems, low-voltage distribution systems, motor maintenance and relevant experience with PLC, HMI and DCS systems
* Analytical, structured, systematical
* Customer oriented and dedicated
* Good interpersonal skills
* Fluent in English, and willingness to learn Norwegian.
* Interesting and challenging tasks
* Good work environment
* Good opportunities for professional development and further career opportunities
*Fixed salary at competitive Norwegian level
Send application to : Tor@jobconnect.no
Contact person: Tor-Åge Fløtnes, Tlf.: +47 995 07 515