3800 Bø i Telemark
Nynodata AS specialises in the development of language technology products for the Norwegian market. Our solutions comprise a broad range of technologies and are developed using modern development practices. The company's office is located in Bø in Telemark, Norway.
We are looking for a skilled, experienced and creative programmer to join our small development team for a fixed-term development project. The term of the project is from March to December 2014.
You will be responsible for many aspects of software development, from design through to delivery, maintenance and support. Reporting to the development manager, you will be expected to work effectively in collaboration with others and alone.
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- Strong Java SE skills, and routine use of:
- RDBMS databases, SQL, JDBC, MySQL/MS SQL Server
- OOAD and design patterns
- Test driven design or other test-conscious, quality-driven approach
You might also be familiar with of the following
- Spring Framework, O/R Mapping (Hibernate, JDO etc.)
- Web 2.0 applications, Web Services
- Natural Language Processing
Working language: English or Scandinavian
Working hours: 40 hours a week in Nynodata office. Remote work in defined time periods may be possible.
Start: ASAP or 15 th of March, to December 15, 2014
Prioritized candiates must undertake an online skilltest and telephone interview.
Send your application and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Björn Seljebotn +47 35 95 01 50 email@example.com