Seeking JAVA Developer for customer process development
On behalf of a Danish company Workindenmark (www.workindenmark.dk) is looking for a JAVA Developer.
The company delivers a unique billing and customer care software platform to service providers within the global Telco industry. Since their establishment in 2002 they have experienced great success with their market-leading solution. Today they are 140 employees with 30 different nationalities servicing customers around the world. As the company’s business continues to grow and evolve they are looking for a talented Java Developer with business process expertise.
About the Role
As the company’s new Java Developer you will join the Customer Process Development Team, which develops and maintains automated business processes, or workflows, for their customers. The role includes workflow design, development, test, and troubleshooting responsibilities.
You will work with technical requirements and need good analytical skills to convert the customer needs into professional solutions. The overall purpose of the position is to implement high-quality customer processes in our software platform.
- Experience with Java, Servlets, JUnit and SQL.
- Interested in developing automated business processes or workflows.
- Educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering or IT.
- English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience with system development, ideally from the Telco or financial industry.
- Knowledge of SOA, Apache Tomcat, GUI design, Subversion, Maven, Eclipse, Business Process Modeling tools or ZKoss is preferred, but not required.
- Good business insight.
- Methodical and structured approach.
- Proactive team player.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge.
- Good at prioritizing and managing own tasks.
The company offers
The company offers a challenging and exciting position in a dynamic organization with a positive working environment that is both enthusiastic and informal. In the company they are proud of having a good work-life balance with a variety of employee benefits including free home broad band, personal pension plan, health insurance, flexible working hours and social events. They also have a structured introduction programme to help new employees get started in their new role.
If you think this might be the right job for you, send your CV and job application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 28. April, 2014.
Remember to write JAVA Developer in the subject line.