The International Placement Service (ZAV), a department of the German Federal Employment Agency in cooperation with EURES, is recruiting and placing employees from Denmark who are interested in working in Germany.
On behalf of several German employers we are looking for receptionists. Our employers are hotels of different categories up to international hotel chains. Seasonal work as well as longer working periods are offered.
You may apply if you fulfill the following requirements:
- finished apprenticeship in the hotel and tourism sector and minimum two years of
professional experience as a receptionist
- knowledge of established hotel reservation systems
- communicative and cultivated appearance, organizing ability
- knowledge of check in/check out, invoicing
- good level of German language skills (minimum C 1)
You will find the following conditions:
- positions in hotels at the coast, in the mountains as well as in big cities
- working hours: approx. 40 hours per week (overtime possible)
- room and board: assistance by employers
- gross salary: € 1.400 - 2.200 (depending on tariff and according to your experience)
Please send your CV and application form by e-mail in German language. Your CV will be forwarded to employers who are interested in your profile.
For further information or assistance please contact us.
Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung (ZAV)
Villemombler Str. 76 53123 Bonn, Deutschland
Tel. +49 228 7132133