Commis de Cuisine / Chef de Partie
The International Placement Service (ZAV), a department of the German Federal Employment Agency in cooperation with EURES, is recruiting and placing employees from Denmark who are interested in working in Germany.
On behalf of several German employers we are looking for Commis de Cuisine / Chef de Partie.
Our employers are hotels and restaurants of different categories, mainly in southern and northern Germany. Seasonal-work as well as longer working periods is offered.
You may apply if you fulfill the following requirements:
- finished apprenticeship or at least several years of professional experience as
gardemanger, entremetier, saucier, patissier
- compliance with all hygiene requirements
- enthusiasm in using fresh products
- ability to cook a modern and international cuisine
- good level of German language skills (minimum A 2).
You will find the following conditions:
- seasonal jobs or long term employment in country inns, pubs and bars as well as in
different types of hotels and restaurants
- working hours: approx. 40 hours per week (overtime possible)
- room and board: assistance by employers
- gross salary: € 1.400 - 2.200 (depending on tariff and according to your experience)
Please send your CV and application form by e-mail in German language. Your CV will be forwarded to employers who are interested in your profile.
For further information or assistance please contact us.
Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung (ZAV)
Villemomlber Str. 76 53123 Bonn Deutschland
Tel. +49 228 7132133