Recruiting Scrub / Anaesthesiology and Recovery nurses for Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – United Kingdom
Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) is one of the largest and best known hospitals in the country. The ‘local’ hospital for our community, CUH is also a leading national centre for specialist treatment; a government-designated comprehensive biomedical research centre; one of only five academic health science centres in the UK, and a university teaching hospital with a worldwide reputation. Building on these different elements, CUH’s vision is to be one of the best academic healthcare organisations in the world.
Message from CUH
“As a world-leading centre of research, we currently employ over 300 research nurses. Join us and you’ll be given the opportunity to build the very best career possible, along with plenty of options for internal rotation to give you even more experience and challenges.”
Benefits of working for the CUH:
- Salary band 5 between £21,478 and £27,901 gross per annum (amounts quoted in British Pounds GBP)
- Relocation allowance 2 options (see below)
- Extra rates for nights and Saturdays +30% for Sundays and bank holidays +60%
- Mixed shift pattern, 37.5h per week
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime available
- Accommodation available for the staff and the family
- Support in family relocation
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working hours for parents
- 27 days of paid holidays
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops and restaurants and more.
Option 1) £600 subject to tax and NI in first pay after the candidate starts plus £400 also subject to tax and NI after 6 months
Option 2) 1 month’s free accommodation, plus £400 cash in hand when the candidate arrives plus a welcome pack of duvet, sheets, cutlery, crockery etc.
The successful applicants must:
- Hold valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration or be in mid-stage of registration
- Have a minimum of 12 months of proven experience in operating theatre or recovery in a busy acute hospital
- Be able to join the CUH within maximum 3 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
To apply please contact Edyta Whelton firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 0044 7781 461 852
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.
- NEU Professionals Limited
- Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, United Kingdom