Recruiting Nurses for Permanent Roles at Sussex Community NHS Trust, United Kingdom
Situated in the heart of the beautiful South East England, Sussex Community NHS Trust (SCT) is recruiting Community Nurses to provide excellent care in the heart of the community.
Skype interviews will take place on 11th November 2014.
SCT www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk is the main provider of community NHS healthcare across Brighton and Hove and West Sussex, and the largest community healthcare provider in the South of England. SCT is looking to recruit nurses for their 4 hospital sites in Midhurst, Bognor Regis, Arundel and Rustington.
SCT requires registered nurses who have:
- Minimum of 6 months of post graduate experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be highly responsible and well organised
- Community staff should have skills in wound management , palliative care and an ability to promote self-care with patients but training can also be provided
SCT can offer the nurses in both community beds and the community setting:
- A challenging and rewarding role which involves looking after patients in either a community hospital or their own home
- Excellent induction/ precetorship programme
- Working as part of a highly successful community nursing team
Applicants for the community service will need to be able to travel and will need a driver’s licence.
Benefits of working for Sussex Community NHS Trust include:
- Salary Band 5 Band £21,478 - £27,901 gross per annum – salary dependent upon experience and skills. Salary for the first 6 weeks during the induction/training period will be paid at band 3 £19,268. Applicants either have, or need to obtain during this period the NMC pin number.
- Pay enhancements are made for un-social hours as follows: Saturday and any weekday after 8pm +30% and +60% for Sundays and public holidays
- Staff are eligible to receive 27 + 8 public holidays paid leave
- Access to the NHS Pension scheme
- Permanent, full time positions + and additional shifts available
- A generous relocation package for successful applicants is available with applicants able to receive £200.00 towards their UK flight and payment of single room accommodation for a period of 4 weeks to support you in settling into the UK.
SCT operates a mixed shift pattern with staff working days and weekends, 37.5h per week. Community nursing core hours of working are 08;00 to 18;00 overnight service core hours of working 18:00 to 22:00 evenings, 22:00 to 08:00
To apply please contact Edyta Whelton email@example.com tel. 0044 7781 461 852
*Your CV should include a maximum amount of detail to confirm your previous experience, ward, size of the hospital, list of duties and your NMC status.
NEU Professionals Limited does not levy any charges or fees from the candidates, directly or indirectly.
NEU Professionals Limited
Company Registration Number 8814670
Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, United Kingdom