F&B Manager in Kongeparken
Rogaland Fritidspark AS
Address: Kongsgt. 20, 4330 Ålgård, Norway
Postbox 53, 4339 Ålgård, Norway
Phone: +47 51 61 26 66
Fax: +47 51 61 26 60
Dave Houben or Eli Godeseth, Phone: +47 51 61 26 66
Work Place: Ålgård in Rogaland, Norway
About the company:
At Kongeparken our goal is to become the leading theme park in Scandinavia.
Our mission is to give our guests a good day, filled with magic and excitement.
The park belongs to Lund Gruppen, one of the oldest amusement companies in Europe established in 1895. It owns and operates Lunds Tivoli, Kongeparken, Skånes Djurpark, HamarMartn, Landstreffet, LundGruppen Arrangement among others.
Information about the position:
We are looking for a creative, resourceful and passionate person who will make food that thousands of people enjoy every year by serving Europe's most excellent food for our main guests; the children. You will become a part of an ambitious environment in Kongeparken with a professional and energetic team, who sets itselfs high goals so that our guests can go home feeling they have had the best day ever! Kongeparken’s six values, play, learn, share, explore, magic and excitement are the core in everything we do.
Your focus will be:
* To create passion in the team for the food we serve, with a focus on developing and guiding young employees to become professionals in creating magical moments for our guests.
* Continuous development of menus, cost control and cooperation with suppliers.
Management by walking around.
* Plan, coordinate and implement events for 10 to 12 000 guests.
* Plan and develop food outlets, concepts and events according to Kongeparken's goal of becoming the leading Scandinavian theme park for children of the age of 0 to 14 years.
* Be passionate about guests' experiences.
* Experienced team player and a proven leader for our young seasonal employees.
* Be able to motivate and guide in a positive and playful way.
* Be structured and have a good sence of logistics and cost control.
* Be able to work effectively under pressure and handle many details.
* Higher national diploma in Food and Beverage Management and minimum two years management experience of multi site food outlets or equivalent experience.
The main focus of the position is working in the summer season, so vacations must be taken out of April through september and november/december.
Are you the talent we seek? For more information about Kongeparken see: www.kongeparken.no
Requirements for obtaining this position: Spoken and written English.
Wages: Monthly salary based on level of experience and education.
Housing: We do not have housing possibilities, but we can help finding lodgings.
Application: Send a short application and CV pr. e-mail. Diplomas and other papers must be brought to the interview.
Work Regulations: From 08:00 till 16.00 (Incl. 30 min. lunch), 5 days a week when the Park is closed. During opening seasons one has to work when the Park is open.
Last date for applying: 01.02.2015
Start date: 01.02.2015.
For more information: Please call +47 51 61 26 66 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org