NC-Spectrum AS is located in West Telemark Business Park in Kviteseid and is a company that assists municipalities, utilities and other network owners with design, engineering, construction and operation of broadband networks. NC-Spectrum has a Network Operations Center established in Kviteseid which serves as our main operations center to customers that span across most of Norway.
Common duties include:
- Working on projects
- Technical planning and operations of network solutions based on CISCO platforms
- Technical documentation
- Maintenance and development of monitoring software
We desire a person that is specialized in computer networks, infrastructure and CISCO devices, have or can take CCNA/CCNP certification during 2015. We are also interested in fresh graduates that will finish their studies in fall 2015.
- Examination in the field of IT
- Cisco experience, have CCNA/CCNP qualification or can take the qualification during 2015
- Service minded and solutions oriented
- Good technical understanding
- Self-sufficient with great sense of responsibility
- Flexible as a person
- Cooperates well with others
Working hours: 8 hours pr. Day, 5 days week
How to apply?
Contact person: Marte Kildal, tel. +47 35 20 30 00, Marte.email@example.com