Location: Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
Type of Role: Permanent
An Agricultural Dealership is currently seeking an Agri-Coach to join their company in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a genuine passion and interest in the science of agriculture, who enjoys getting their hands dirty and working with farmers to help them to get the best results. You will also be working for a leading agricultural company who is constantly expanding and will be opening up a new state of the art facility due to growth.
The role of the Agri-Coach is to generate revenue by providing agronomy support to agricultural customers in maximising the potential returns available to them, and assisting them in the decision-making processes related to agronomy and to make agronomic recommendations based on the best options for the client.
- Client Relations and Business Development
- Assist farmers/customers in developing a professional strategic approach to running their operations, utilizing an annual Strategic Crop Planning approach
- Support and deliver Agri-Coach processes such as soil analysis, crop scouting, tissue testing, crop tissue analysis, etc.
- Aid and support clients in their decision-making processes related to agronomy
- Bring clients new ideas and technology options to support them in managing risk and reward
- Collecting relevant data and making observations on specific fields.
- Handling a client base of 12 – 20 clients, depending upon size and services needed
- Complete all required documentation, submitting contracts in a timely manner as prescribed by the Precision Services Division Manager
- Organization / Department / Team Support
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Works to build and maintain constructive co-worker relations, and effective and productive team dynamics.
- Personal Development
- Maintains current knowledge of industry changes, trends and associated products
- Consistently building strong technical and behavioral skills required to be successful in the position
- Post-secondary education degree or diploma in Agronomy, Soil Science or related areas; PAg and/or CCA designations preferred
- 2+ years of job experience in agronomy related field
- Strong agronomic knowledge; sound understanding of soil, water and crop interactions
- Knowledge of local farming practices a benefit
- Proficient computer skills; comfortable using Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sales training an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Relocation support – this company understands it’s a big decision to move to a new country and is there to support candidates along the way.
- Competitive salary + benefits
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Emma on + 353 1 6384400 for more information.
Please apply for this role with a CV in Microsoft Word format.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Agricultural Mechanic, agricultural equipment, turf equipment, mechanic jobs, agriculture jobs, HGV vehicles, agricultural machinery, repairs, Canada jobs, Saskatchewan, Diesel Mechanic, automotive mechanic, diesel jobs, automotive technician jobs, automotive mechanic, mechanic jobs, mechanic, mining, mining jobs, mechanic training, mechanic salaries, mechanic recruitment, Canadian mechanic jobs