Store Manager (Kanada)
An Agricultural Dealership is currently seeking a Store Manager to come and join their organisation in Saskatchewan, Canada.
The Store Manager is responsible for the achievement of the location sales plan objectives and fulfilling the expectations of owners and customers. Provides leadership in evaluating, allocating, and managing physical and financial resources for the location.
- Access to the Osborne Relocation Programme
- Provide work permit
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental and life assurance
- Relocation support – this company helps people in the big move over. Helps them find places to live, picks them up from the airport, help them set up their new home, get new groceries in, set up a bank account etc.
- Newcomers Thanksgiving get together
Duties / Responsibilities:
Sales and Business Development
- Responsible for overseeing the Ag Sales staff in their assigned territories on a day to day basis.
- Assists in developing, implementing and managing marketing and action plans designed to increase overall market share of the Kindersley trade area.
- Ensures appropriate sales and sales support activities, targets and budgets are met.
- Work with RSM on pricing of multi-deals, key customer acquisitions and targeted competitive customers
- Monitors sales on a monthly basis to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and profit goals
- Review weekly call reports and manage staff efforts in reaching expected targets
- May provide input on trade values and appraisals; review re-conditioning estimates
- Manage equipment displays and overall yard appearance and attractiveness
Store Management and Administration
- Supports the store’s over-all efforts to achieve financial performance, including sales, budgets and cost control, according to established goals for the location
- Ensures that appropriate communication takes place within and across all departments at the store location(s) which may include leading regular department management or all staff meetings
- Communicates the dealership values, principles, vision and mission within their location
- Supports corporate managers in implementing changes in any department within the location
- Oversees maintenance, security and a professional appearance of the facility and property for the location
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any elevated customer issues, including appropriate departments
- Provide input into store decisions for donations, sponsorships and advertising
Team Leadership and People Management
- Creates vision and excitement that motivates and inspires team members in their individual and collective pursuit of excellence
- Manages staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
- In conjunction with the RSM, Region 1, completes annual performance reviews of sales staff
- In conjunction with RSM, GSM, and/or HR, is involved in recruiting efforts for the department
- Works to build and maintain constructive co-worker relations, and effective and productive team dynamics.
- Maintains current knowledge of company and competitive products
- Maintain up-to-date and current product knowledge of related lines
- Maintain technical and behavioural skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ in a related role
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of the Osborne Recruitment team and are welcome to call Emma on + 353 1 6384400 for more information.
For further Osborne Recruitment jobs please visit www.osborne.ie
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Agricultural Mechanic, agricultural equipment, turf equipment, mechanic jobs, agriculture jobs, HGV vehicles, agricultural machinery, repairs, Canada jobs, Saskatchewan, Diesel Mechanic, automotive mechanic, diesel jobs, automotive technician jobs, automotive mechanic, mechanic jobs, mechanic, mining, mining jobs, mechanic training, mechanic salaries, mechanic recruitment, Canadian mechanic jobs.