Construction Plant Mechanics
An Agricultural Dealership is currently seeking Construction Plant Mechanics to join one of their many branches across Northern Saskatchewan, Canada. Locations include:
- Swift Current
This is an opportunity for Plant Mechanics to learn and develop their skills on a range of agricultural machinery. Machinery includes tractors, combine harvesters and hayers.
The Benefits to the Agricultural Mechanic to work for this organization:
- Access to the Osborne Relocation Programme
- Provide work permit
- Competitive salary + overtime
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental and life assurance
- Opportunity to work with hi-tech computerized systems
- Supplied with a laptop; tech manuals are on a laptop.
- Relocation support – this company helps people in the big move over. Helps them find places to live, picks them up from the airport, help them set up their new home, get new groceries in, set up a bank account etc.
- Newcomers Thanksgiving get together
Role of Agricultural Mechanic:
The role of Agricultural Mechanic is to independently perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment.
Equipment Diagnostics and Repairs
- Performs all the duties of a Service Technician including complex diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment;
- Performs diagnosis and repairs in the field as required
- May conduct or support customer clinics
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment in good working order
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
Organization / Department / Team Support
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Works to build and maintain constructive co-worker relations, and effective and productive team dynamics.
- Ensures all safety regulations and requirements are followed by self and others.
- Maintain up-to-date and current product knowledge of related lines
- Maintain technical and behavioural skills
- Service and maintaining a range of agricultural equipment, mainly Case Repairs
- Be committed to customer service and have pride in workmanship is a must
- Education and minimum of 3+ years’ proven experience in the theory, diagnostics and repair of diesel engines, hydraulics, transmissions and electronics.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use current business systems; strong working knowledge of computer functions and use.
- Master Service Technician (or equivalent) certification preferred
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and comprehension of the English language
- Must be fluent in verbal and oral English communications.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of the Osborne Recruitment team and are welcome to call Emma on + 353 1 6384400 for more information.
For further Osborne Recruitment jobs please visit www.osborne.ie
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Agricultural Mechanic, agricultural equipment, turf equipment, mechanic jobs, agriculture jobs, HGV vehicles, agricultural machinery, repairs, Canada jobs, Saskatchewan, Diesel Mechanic, automotive mechanic, diesel jobs, automotive technician jobs, automotive mechanic, mechanic jobs, mechanic, mining, mining jobs, mechanic training, mechanic salaries, mechanic recruitment, Canadian mechanic jobs.