Jobconnect Engineering AS
Jobconnect Engineering AS
The best choice for those who are looking for work and for those who want professional assistance with staffing and recruitment. Jobconnect Engineering offers a complete service focusing on quality, personal care and efficiency at all levels.
Jobconnect Engineering is looking for a Commissioning Planner for the Oil & Gas industry. The candidates MUST have experience within commissioning planning and Primavera software. The position is located in the Molde area, Norway. Responsabilities:
• Develop detailed schedule capturing level 3 activities for pre-commissioning and commissioning of all systems, sub-systems by underpinning contractor’s lower level (commissioning packs and ITR level details) schedule and working with project site, commissioning and engineering teams.
• Proactively engage with the project CSU (Commissioning and Start-up) team to secure updated plans for CSU work executed by the Project teams. Create and issue the CSU schedules in Shell Standard Primavera and keep these updated in line with the company standards and procedures, best practice and specific requirements as agreed.
• Closely monitor CSU procedures/deliverables status to make sure that they are ready well ahead of actual pre-commissioning and commissioning of system/sub-systems.
• Review and validate contractor’s mechanical completion and CSU schedules periodically including during baseline and re-baseline submissions.
• Provide key interface and input to operation, IAP and Site Shutdown teams on validation of contractor’s CSU planning input including shutdown events.
• Monitor, analyse and report schedule performance against plan and recommend necessary corrective actions, when required.
• Provide the Site Project Services Manager with weekly progress updates, together with critical path and forecasting/trend analyses.
• Responsible for variance analyses of critical activities, resource loaded vendor mobilisation plan required for monthly reporting and performance review sessions.
• Provide quality input and analyses to weekly planning Team meeting,
• Work with the site Cost Engineer and Cost Estimators to ensure alignment between Planning and Cost reporting.
• Collaborate with the risk management group to secure sufficient schedule data (pre and post risk mitigation) in developing schedule model and carrying out probabilistic schedule risk analysis.
• Proactively monitor the contract key dates, milestones and Project plan dates for alignment with the overall integrated plan by reviewing contractor CSU plans and verifying that the contractors’ reported progress data are correct and reflected in the project integrated plan accurately.
• Considerable interaction with stakeholders within Project Team, Asset Functions, Partner Representatives and Contractor and Sub Contractors on schedule matters.
• Schedule Performance control work that requires proactive and effective communication skills, and ability to set clear priorities.
• Managing interface with IAP requires clear focus on communication with Asset team.
• Clear understanding of uncertainties and schedule risk during execution.
• Commissioning schedule inputs derived from multiple sources; needs additional focus on communications with key interfaces in order to setup priority for mechanical completion as per CSU requirements.
• Minimum of 12 years of planning experience in the oil and gas or chemical industries of which a substantial period involved commissioning activity on a major onshore/offshore project.
• Well-developed computer literacy and in-depth experience with Primavera software is required in addition to Project management/execution knowledge.
• Proven ability to operate with minimum supervision in a project team environment, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Additional comments: "Must Have" qualities to be considered:
• Commissioning work experience from major onshore plant.
"Nice to Have" qualities from the candidate:
• Experience in commissioning and start-up activity planning for onshore brownfield gas processing plant is an advantage.
• Ability to speak Norwegian language would be an advantage
• Knowledge in application and use of Safran, MIPS software
Candidates will be evaluated continously. Please send your application to Maria van Schoor email@example.com +47 930 99 979
For elektronisk søknadsskjema: http://www.recruitmentmanager.no/hrm/cv/job.php?job_id=14097
Stillingsnummer: 1502-2015-09-42 (Oppgis ved kontakt med NAV)Kilde: NAV Servicesenter
Molde Type stilling
1 Siste publiseringsdato