Are you our new WEB-developer in .NET?
The County Governor of Sogn and Fjordane performs many nationwide tasks for other County Governors, Departments and Directorates. Our ICT section works with digitization of public services and works with other exciting ICT-development tasks as well. We are a development orientated organization with regional and national engagement. We are now looking for a new employee.
As an employee at the ICT section you will participate in the whole process from idea, specification, modeling to launching of ICT solutions.
- Develop exciting solutions for the public administration based on Microsoft.NET and modern web-standards
- Introduce portal and publishing solutions based on EPiServer CMS.
- System integration
- Experience from ICT projects based on agile methods like SCRUM
- Higher ICT-education, either bachelor’s or master’s degree. Other forms of experience and expertise can partly replace higher education
- Experience with and knowledge about Universal Design
- Database-, modeling- and questionare competencies mainly within MSSQL
You must enjoy working systematically and deliver high quality results on time. It is important that you take initiative and are able to fulfill projects. At the same time, it is also wished for that you are creative in your task solving.
Norwegian is the language of daily correspondence and conversation, but we do have employees with various differing language backgrounds. If you do not master Norwegian or any of the other Nordic languages, solid English skills is a must, both verbal and written.
We can offer:
- Professional and personal development
- Contact with other exciting ICT groups in Sogn
- Membership in public pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
The job has a pay range between 467 700 NOK to 529 800 NOK a year (pay grade 55 – 62). We can consider higher salary for especially qualified candidates.
The County Goverment of Sogn and Fjordane wishes diversity, therefore we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the job no matter age, disability, national or ethnical background.
You can ask for not being listed on a public candidate list. If your request is refused, you will be notified.
More information about our ICT section is available here: http://it-jobb.fmsf.no/
Get detailed information about the job from ICT leader Jørn Stenehjem at mobile phone 911 46 279, email email@example.com, or from group leader Frank Hofslundsengen at mobile phone 992 90 394, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applying the job: October 11th 2015