Turtagrø Hotel as
Tel.: +47/ 99 27 90 50
ABOUT TURTAGRØ HOTEL
Turtagrø Hotel AS is a seasonal hotel, open from Easter till end of September every year. Turtagrø is a modern and traditional privatly owned hotel that has its roots back to year 1888. We have 114 beds, restaurant and a small conference room. Turtagrø hotel is known as the cradle of mountaineering in Norway, since the pionéers started climbing the peaks in 1876. Turtagrø Hotel is a hotel that lives and developes in the crossing of a cultural institution, center for mountaineering in Norway and a successful travel business.
Our guests are 90% Norwegians and they come for backcountry skiing, climbing and hiking. In low season we are 10-12 people working here. In peakseseason: 18-20 people. The average age among our staff is around 28 years. We are an international team with people from Norway and other European countries. A good atmosphere is important for us and therefore we seek flexible people that are social and treat others with respect.
- Working period: 10th March – 15th September 2016
- Deadline for application is 01 February 2016
- Send your application to: email@example.com
Applications without CV will not be considered.
You should have some of the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in housekeeping/ cleaning from other hotels
- Structured and punctual
- Excellent in English speaking. It is an advantage if you speak one of the Scandinavian languages
- Able to work under pressure
- It is an advantage for you, if you have lived in remote areas before
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Seasonal work
- 100% position for 6 months
- Responsible for keeping all rooms and common areas clean and tidy
- Responsible for teaching the others who work in cleaning
- Wages are according to Norwegian tariff. The minimum wage for experienced cleaners is Norw.kroner 169/hour.
- Meals (kr 100/day) and room (kr 400/month) is provided by the hotel