Operation and maintenance of instruments for ambient air pollution and measuring networks.
We are a small company which has specialized in advanced air pollution measuring instruments since 1980. In Norway, we are a leading instrument supplier in our field. Our premises are in the greater Oslo area.
Among our representations are:
- Teledyne Advanced Pollution Instrumentation (TAPI)
- GRIMM Aerosol Technik
- MOCON Baseline
- DIGITEL Elektronik
A person with previous experience in this field is needed for the operation of a measurement network. The work includes:
- routine maintenance and calibration checks of NOx and CO-analyzers
- yearly service of NOx-analyzers (particularly TAPI T200), including dynamic calibration and GPT.
- checking of dust monitors
- repair of instruments
- keeping the measuring stations operational
Getting a person with relevant experience fairly soon is of the highest importance for us. This is not a job for a newly educated person - our customers demand an experienced and knowledgeable person.
Other necessary skills are:
- ability to read technical manuals and to communicate in English.
- driving licence
Additional advantages will be :
- good knowledge of Grimm EDM 180, FH 62 I-R, TEOM and Serinius analyzers
- a BSc or MSc in a relevant field
- Norwegian or another Scandinavian language
- sales or administrative experience
The right person may expect:
- a good salary
- relocation assistance
- technically satisfying work with advanced instruments
- possibility of promotion after having performed well
The work will be mainly in the greater Oslo area. Occasionally it may be necessary to travel to other parts of Norway, and to participate in training courses abroad.
Further information may be got from director Martin Furevik, email@example.com, phone +47 9969 5568.
If you have relevant experience, please send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – as soon as possible and no later than March 20.
Industriell Måleteknikk as
Box 158, Skårersletta 60,