Engineer (construction-/project management)
Do you have experience from construction-/project management?
PLAST-sveis AS strives to become a complete vendor of onshore fish farms and is seeking an experienced engineer for our manufacturing plant in Norway. The right candidate will be responsible for a number of challenging projects both domestically and internationally. Our projects involve detailed planning, quality assurance, construction and project management. The candidate will be required to work with tenders, contracts, and project/construction management. Our customers include Norway's leading fish farms. We manufacture entire facilities for them domestically and are now expanding internationally. Other typical projects also involve mini hydro power plants along with water and drainage projects for local governments. The candidate will be required to move to Norway to work from PLAST-sveis AS manufacturing plant in Sømna County, Norway.
• Project / construction management
• Contract negotiations
• Analysis and design
• Partner and customer relations
• Construction site management
• Quality assurance
• Solution oriented with an understanding of different disciplines
• Ability and interest in leading large projects
• IT and 3D modeling experience
• 5 years relevant work experience
• Networking abilities / development of suppliers
• Understanding of Norwegian would be an advantage
• An important and responsible position in a growing company
• Good salary with benefits
• Challenging projects with professional co-workers
• Excellent work- and social environment
• Focus on professional and personal development
• Ocean views
• Assistance in finding a residence
• Wide range of recreational activities including, sports, hunting, fishing hiking, etc.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your resume and cover letter to our recruitment partner Real Choice Nord AS; email@example.com or call Rune Larsen +47 48 28 12 05 for further information.