Work Place: Bergen and Stavanger, Norway
About the company: TPC AS appreciate their staff and will recognise and value your input and success. Our company is established in 2008, and since then we have been in increasing growth, worked out combined forces and established many frame switches with leading Nordic companies who deliver equipment and services for construction and building, industry, shipping- and offshore industry. This will throughout year 2009 increase our commission quantity and we are now searching for many skilled workers within engineering- and project leading disciplines both on- and offshore. For this project and increasing commissions we have entered into a co-operation with http://www.industribasen.no. This database will positively strengthen the industrial workload and contracts in the future, towards recourse operations, recruitment, quality assurance of specialists and skilled workers.
Work specification - skills/competencies:
- Technical qualification and/or relevant operational experience and competence.
- High level of accuracy and leading skills in disciplines like Piping/Structure/HMS/Design and Drilling.
- Well developed communication skills and good team player.
- Ensuring successful and timely coordination of operational services. This would be through an overview of project, staff, client and equipment requirements and in line with TPC service standards, NORSOK language and client targets. Experience of operations or management of services on the Nordic continental shelf desirable!
- Willingness to work on- and offshore.
Wages: Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience. Different additions are included: cost, travel, diet, shift etc.
Application date: 31.06.2009
Application: If you are looking for a new challenge in a successful company - where your possess abilities and qualifications are adapted to new projects and the work market throughout Nordic countries, then Please contact us for an informal chat or register your CV and information at www.industribasen.no
For more information: Please call our HR Manager Håkan Pettersson at +47 33 15 22 00 or send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Websites: www.tpcas.no and www.industribasen.no