Engineer water and sewage
Veksthuset Rekruttering & Konsulenttjenester.
In co-operation with Vang in Valdres, Norway we are looking for a person that can take responsibility for water and sewage in a community with around 2000 people. As a leader of the department you will have varied and exciting days with no two days the same.
• planning, controlling and running the local plants for water and sewage
• projecting new installations
• other tasks according to skills and education
We are looking for a person that:
• has a master or bachelor in this field
• is experienced in water and sewage
• is looking for the good life in Norway
• speaks, understands and writes Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
We can offer
• a good salary
• great pension plan
• financial support for moving
• support in finding a place to live
• an exciting and varied working day
• great colleagues
• beautiful, rural Norway
For more information on the position, please contact Lars Moe Westgård on LW@vhr.no or phone +47 90025437.
To see more about the location, please visit www.vang.kommune.no
Welcome as an applicant!