Calculator / Project Manager
Company in charge of the recruitment process: Veksthuset Recruitment
Work Place: Våler, Hedmark - Norway
Våler Construction AS celebrates 30 years as a builder / contractor business. Våler Construction AS is a versatile and dynamic player located in Våler in Solør, in Hedmark county, Norway. Our market is the Solør and Elverum region.
In 2009 we expect a turnover of approx. 24 mill., and the company has a healthy economy. The company has a stable workforce and have today 18 employees. We have a good working environment and good prospects for the future.
Våler Construction AS is now experiencing an increased work load. Therefore, we seek a new person in the administration, with emphasis on calculation. Våler Construction AS performs work in concrete, brick / plaster, tile, carpentry etc.
• Relevant experience from construction, as project manager etc. with calculation of work
• Relevant education
• Independent, systematic and structured
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Good cooperation and communication skills
• Ability to have multiple projects on-going at the same time
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, etc.
• Responsibility for the calculation
• Follow-up of the project in relation to all involved parties
• Follow-up, revision and implementation of HSE / IK
• Follow-up of paperwork to municipalities
We offer the right person:
• Tidy working conditions
• Versatile challenges
• Cozy, informal and fast paced work environment
• Friendly colleagues
• Competitive conditions
For more information, contact Veksthuset Recruitment by Geir Bjerke Myreng at +47 918 44 655 or Sigmund Høye at +47 918 42 926, or Våler Construction AS by Jan Ivar Skjæret at +47 900 63 877
Wages: NOK 350.000,- - 600.000,- depending on experience/ qualifications
The company will assist in finding housing for candidate/ family
To apply for the position, we prefer you to use the link [Send application] at our website, www.vhr.no the position is called "kalkulatør" .
Application date: January 4th 2010
Start date: By agreement